Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Momenta Project and BLOG CANDY!!!



Here's a little sneak peek of my project featured on the Momenta blog today. I had so much fun making this project! Be sure to check it out today-it's a quick but cute project.


And it's been a while since I've had blog candy here-how about some Momenta cuties? I have four packages of layered puffy stickers for one lucky reader!


What you need to do:




  1. Become a "Follower" of my blog.


  2. Leave me a comment here telling me what kind of project you will make using these layered puffy stickers.


  3. Leave a comment on today's Momenta blog post.


I will announce one random winner on Thursday!

4 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Sherri, I am already your follower & left a comment on Momenta blog as well. I just love this turtle. I'm going to borrow your idea and make some cute paper pieced critters to be framed. :) I'd love to use the puffy stickers for cards.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I am heading over to Momenta blog next and I just signed up to be a member. Your button card brought me here and I am so glad for that. My daughter and I would love to make some fun cards with the great puffy stickers.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute Sherri! Love that little turtle :)

Ashley Newell said...

I have done all of the above. :) I would love to use those stickers on either birthday cards for my kids' friends or scrapbook pages for my boys.