Friday, August 6, 2010

Get Sketchy #50


Last night, I freaked out because I didn't realize it was Thursday-being home every day has seriously messed with my concept of time! This morning, though, I am so happy it's Friday. they don't say TGIF for nothing! :)

I have a cute little card to share for this week's Get Sketchy challenge. Our sponsor this week was EAD Designs. This cute Little Ree Riding Hood and sentiment are from them. So cute! I wanted to use the whole set-a wolf, Granny, house-but there's only so much room on a card, lol! So I might have to make a coordinating card set, lol!

Hope you like today's card-hope you can join us and play along! You can see this week's sketch and all of the DT's cards right HERE. This week's cards are some of my favorites-those EAD stickers are just adorable!

Please join me again at 10 AM EST for my first ever "Friends with Flair" blog hop for Unity Stamp Co!

OH-I HAVE A WINNER! Wednesday's blog candy winner is: VERA YATES! This selection was made very scientifically...I drew her name out of the hat, lol! Vera, I will email you for you addy. Congrats, and have fun with your new Momenta goodies!