Friday, August 20, 2010

Good Get Sketchy Morning!

I'm so glad it's Friday-my hubby's on vacation starting at 5 PM! Not quite sure what we're going to do on vacation yet, but it will be good to have some family time.
On to "official business"...but it's FUN business! You can see this week's sketch on the Get Sketchy blog. Our incredibly generous sponsor this week is Storage Solutions. They sent the design team some awesome modular storage racks! This is one challenge you will not want to miss!

For my card, I used stamps and papers from {ippity} . The heart is from "Life's Little Moments; the sentiment is from "Straight from the Heart." You can order both of these sets from my {ippity} website, www.sharecropperskits.blogspot.com/. I also have some of this paper in stock. Please email me at sharecropperskits@gmail.com if you'd like to add this to your order, as it's not listed on my website.
Here are some photos of the storage rack that Storage Solutions sent me:
You can build it any way you would like. It is actually designed like a "hutch" to sit on top of a desk or work table. What I really needed help with was organizing my paper and other products that I use for my DT work. I decided to make a single freestanding unit to sort my products by manufacturer or product. love the way it turned out! I also used the magnetic corkboards for an entire side of my unit so I can sit at my counter and reach for my most used clear stamps. I simply attached the stamps to the side using magnets.
Would you like to win a prize from Storage Solutions? We'd love to have you join us for this week's challenge!

3 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute card, Sherri! And love your racks! Loveyour pretty papers collection there. LOL, pretty paper is my weakness.

Andrea C said...

firstly fantastic card and secondly what a neat workspace simply awe inspiring haha mine looks like a bomb has hit it x

Ayana Posadas said...

Super cute card, Sherri. I really love the design. And your work space looks awesome! I'm definitely getting jealous over here! lol