Friday, August 27, 2010

Get Sketchy #53


I am just loving my {ippity} stamps lately, so when I saw this week's Get Sketchy sketch, I immediately went to my {ippity} drawer to find the perfect stamps! I used a flower from the "Because of You" set, which is available on my {ippity} blog. I paired it with leaves from {ippity}'s "Fall for You" set and a birthday sentiment from Unity's "It's Your Day" set. The "Fall for You" set is also available on my {ippity} blog.

You will be amazed when you see the gorgeous cards from the Get Sketchy DT. You can see them all on the Get Sketchy blog, along with this week's sketch. Hope you can play along with us this week!

Also, there is still time to enter this week's challenge over on the Wee Memories blog! Our theme this week is "Sweet Treats-with a ribbon on top!" Simply make a card that incorporates a sweet treat-candy, cupcakes, birthday cakes, donuts, etc.-and add some ribbon. Easy as pie-oh, there's another idea for you! :)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love this!!! Happy Friday!!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is really, really cute! Love the white space and the bold flowers on top truly captures your attention!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love the big bold flowers and the embossing :)

Kim Wilson said...

THANK YOU!!!! You are a doll! :) I love it! I have all my special cards from bloggy friends on my display board so that is its new home :)