Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just a Note(card)


Good morning! Today I have a cute little notecard to share with you using DeNami's Apple Basket stamp. This is one of my favorite stamps from the new release. (I say that about every stamp, though!)

I decided to try something different with my card. I decided to make a notecard instead of a card that opens. You simply jot a note on the front.-perfect for busy teachers! I can imagine several of these bundled together with jute or red-and-white baker's twine as a back to school gift for a favorite teacher. I may have to make up some of these before school starts in a couple of weeks!

Stamps used on this project: Apple Basket and All Occasion Sentiments by DeNami Design. Border Punch: Lace and Lattice Border and Corner Punch by Fiskars.

Please check out the DeNami blog to see all of the DT's fabulous projects using the Apple Basket stamp!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Great idea to make a note card out of this image! Love the green border!!

Unknown said...

I really like the note card idea. Let's the apple basket image really shine. I'm thinking a stack of these would be perfect to give to a teacher.

Ayana Posadas said...

This is such an adorable note-card! What a creative idea. It would be fun to make a whole set of these and give it to someone as a gift... maybe for a teacher. How cool. :)
I really love the green border. SO pretty!

Tanya said...

Great notecard! LOVE it=)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! And you're right - it's perfect for any teacher - love the idea of a notecard! :)

Laurie Chilton said...

I love the simplicity of this card Sherri. You have just given me a wonderful idea of giving some Fall notecards as gifts. Terrific job! :)