Friday, August 20, 2010

It's a Birthday Challenge!


About half of the cards that I make are birthday cards. Sometimes, I feel like I have made the same designs over and over again. Do you ever feel that way? Well, the DeNami Design team is here to inspire you! Today over on the DeNami Design blog, each of the DT members has created a special birthday project. Lots of great ideas!
My card features Mimi with Birthday Cake, Polka Dot Background, and All Occasion Sentiments. I also used Magenta and Charcoal cardstocks, and I added a splash of color with Lime Green grosgrain ribbon.

DeNami is also sponsoring our third "Theme Challenge". The theme, of course, is birthdays! All you have to do is create a birthday project using at least one DeNami stamp and link it to the DeNami blog. You can see all of the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great colors, love the POP of green.

Laurie Chilton said...

Hi Sherri..... super cute card! Gotta love that Mimi and I love the pink tipped straight pins through the bow. Beautiful! :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Super cute and such lovely coloring, the entire design is so crisp and clean! Love it!

Michele Gross said...

So pretty Sherri! Love the colors and of course...as always...LOVE Mimi!!

Andrea C said...

beautiful colour combo, great card x

Ayana Posadas said...

Great card, Sherri!
I like the colors and I really love the pins that you stuck in the ribbon! Such a nice detail. :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So adorable! One of my favorite Mimis! :)