Thursday, July 30, 2009

You're Tweet!


I've been having so much fun with the new Cosmo Cricket lines that we just received at the store. On Monday, I posted an anniversary card that I had made using the Early Bird line. The card I'm sharing this morning is also made from the Early Bird line. I added some felt shapes from American Crafts. The shapes are actually punctuation (*) but I added some hand-stitching and used them as flowers. The little felt tab on the bird tag is just a felt bracket trimmed.

For this card, I used this week's sketch from the Card Patterns blog.

3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

What a great take on the sketch! I like your felt flowers!

Lesa said...

Wow Sherri, love this card!! You're putting all that new paper to good use!! Anyway, I'm off to finish the dreaded filing and then maybe I can get some scrap mojo going---having a hard time to get some inspiration :(

whoistracy said...

This is so cute!! Love that little bird and the row of flowers. What a great take on the sketch.