Monday, July 27, 2009

It's my anniversary today...


so I'm sharing a little card I made for my hubby. Before I tell you about the card, let me tell you about the recipient. My husband Donny is seriously the absolute best husband there is. I honestly don't know where I would be without him, and I definitely wouldn't be as happy as I am. We always tell eachother about little coincidences that happen and make us think about eachother. Then we joke about how we were just made for eachother.

Which brings me to the card. When I saw this line of paper come in at the store on Friday, I knew I would be using it for his anniversary card. This line is called Early Bird, and it is from Cosmo Cricket. The embellishment on the front is simply patterned paper, which I trimmed and adhered to my card with foam squares. I added some stitching, inked the edges and tied a little button on the front for dimension. The button is actually a clear button with a circle punched from patterned paper behind it. I also added a little felt "&" from American Crafts, which I machine-stitched it in between the Salt and Pepper.

Thanks for looking!

Oh, and congratulations to all of the winners from the Anniversary Celebration held Saturday at A Time to Remember! Our grand prize winner was Carma Stevens, and class winners were Barb Welch and Donna Patten. Thanks for another great year!

No comments: