Friday, July 3, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch #21


I love sketches, both for cards and layouts. I've been scouting out sketches online, and I was surprised to find so many incredible sites out there that not only offer free sketches but also weekly contests and prizes! One of the first sketch challenges I tried is from the Card Patterns blog.

This is the card I made for this week's sketch, Sketch #21. The stamps are by Technique Tuesday, cardstock by Bazzill and Prism, and the patterned paper I bought at the Yardgoods Center in Waterville. I'm not sure of the manufacturer, but the pack was called Garden Variety. Lots of pretty prints and colors, perfect for cardmaking. I also used my scalloped circle punch to create the ticket-style corners on my stamped image.

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check out the Card Patterns blog for some great sketches!

No comments: