Friday, July 10, 2009

Birdie Birthday

(Sorry...this item has been removed for publication. It'll be back soon!)


This is just a card I wanted to share. It's so fun and cheery-love the whimsical paper from Sassafras Lass. I picked up a Wee Bundle of this paper at CKC Manchester and have been having fun with it.

This card is based on two online challenges. First, it is my take on this week's sketch challenge over at Card Patterns. It is also my entry for the SP Color Combos challenge this week. Samantha's challenge was to make a card using Stampin' Up!'s Bermuda Blue, Soft Suede, and Melon Mambo colors. Since these colors just came out, I don't have them yet, but I had these papers and inks in my stash that worked perfectly.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

whoistracy said...

Adorable Sherri! That bird is the cutest. Love that little banner under him, too. Such a fun little card. Thanks for playing along with us!

thescrapmaster said...

Sherri, You did an awesome job and the colors are close enough! Love the triangles at the bottom and the bird is so cute.
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator

Joan said...

So stinkin' cute - I just love it!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is really cheery and happy! great card!

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is really cheery and happy! Great card!

suzARTe said...

absolutely gorgeous card. The bird and banners are so cute

Stephanie said...

I love this happy, happy card! Great job!