Friday, July 24, 2009

Pop-up Card



I made this pop-up card yesterday with my new Club SEI kit. The papers were just beautiful-nice heavy quality, double sided and glittered! I love that the kit also included the coordinating embellishments. Lots of transparencies, ribbon, silk flowers and adhesive pearls, which I love. This line is called Kalia. I think it's a Club SEI exclusive. You can check out their site HERE.


This card lays flat so that it will fit in a regular envelope. But the great part is that when you slide it open, the sleeve folds into a box shape which allows the card to stand alone. What a great way to showcase your handmade card. Everyone I know saves their handmade cards-wouldn't you love to know they keep them on display, too? You could even make this a photo card by replacing the sentiment die-cut with a small photo. Perfect for grandparents!


Thanks for looking! Remember, if you're in our area on Saturday, please stop in to A Time to Remember! It's our 2nd Anniversary Celebration tomorrow from 10-4. We have some great new stuff that just arrived, and will have some great make-and-takes and prizes. Have a great weekend!

No comments: