Thursday, July 9, 2009

New from Pebbles Inc.




Pebbles, Inc. has been one of my favorite companies for many years. We carry several of their lines at A Time to Remember. This is a layout that I made using one of Pebbles Inc.'s brand new lines, Lil' Miss. I was fortunate enough to receive this entire line as a gift from Pebbles after winning it on their blog.


These pictures are of Jordan on our trip to Walt Disney World. I just loved these ones of her getting stage makeup at MGM Studios. She chose a butterfly design-so pretty. It was amazing to watch these makeup artists from start to finish-so talented.


This layout was made using a sketch from http://www.mysketchworld.blogspot.com/. I rotated the sketch to better suit my photos, and I substituted three photos for the two shown in the original sketch.


Thanks for checking it out! I'll be back later with a sneak peek of my next card class at A Time to Remember, called "Cricut Die-Cut Cards." We will be making six shaped cards, which are some of my favorite kinds of cards-so personalized. Off now to enjoy the weather-NO RAIN! :)

No comments: