Monday, July 20, 2009

Cricut Die-Cut Cards


I had a few requests to share a sneak peek of the cards we will be making in tomorrow night's class at A Time to Remember. The purpose of this class is to take your flat die-cuts to the next level. We will be making our own cards from die cuts, and embellishing them by layering, embossing, distressing and adding 3D accents. I love that I can share a peek of the projects. However, I've been having some computer "issues" this week, so I am trying to post from my son's old laptop.

There are still a couple of openings for this class, which will be tomorrow night (the 21st) from 6:30-8:30. Cost is $17. Please bring basic supplies: 12" paper trimmer, scissors and adhesive. I also want to stress that YOU DO NOT NEED A CRICUT TO TAKE THIS CLASS. Everything will be pre-cut for you. If you do have a Cricut, you will be able to replicate these at home. I cut these designs using the Celebrations, Walk in my Garden, Accent Essentials, Home Decor and Going Places cartridges. I will also have extra kits available for purchase the night of class.

To register, simply email us at atimetoremember@rocketmail.com or call 474-2380. The store is closed on Mondays, but you can leave a message and we'll get back to you. Please make sure we have your full name and telephone number.

Enjoy!

No comments: