Sunday, April 8, 2012

The rest of my April Counterfeit Kit :)

Here is the second kit that I counterfeited this month as part of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge.  There were three inspiration kits this month from Kits de Somni.  Here is their inspiration kit:

So fun and colorful!  I LOVE the She Art girl from Christy Tomlinson!  I created my kit based on some of the colors and patterns in the kit's papers, and I had so much fun creating my own She Art girl with a brand-spankin' new {ippity} set being released this Thursday!  Here is my kit:

My papers are mostly from Basic Grey (with the exception of one Echo Park and some dictionary pages.)  I stamped most of my embellies using {ippity} stamps, and added some punched butterflies and Sassafras flower die cuts.  I also added some pretty handmade flowers and canvas die-cuts that were a Christmas present from Bethany @ the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog.  This kit is much more "artsy" than the kits that I usually make, but I hope it will make me stretch my creativity.  After all, these supplies were already in my stash-I hope to use them in new ways!

13 comments:

Susanne said...

Two kits for twice the fun, eh? Enjoy them both.

Margie said...

Awesome kit-I especially love your "she-art"!

MiliPea Designs said...

Very nice kit. Can't wait to see what you create with it!

Lisa said...

your she art is really lovely as are all your handmade embellies - a lovely second kit and one that will be interesting to see as it turns into creations :-)

li-bee-ti said...

Well done! love your 'she art' and all your handmade embellies. The dp are so beautiful!
I'm looking forward to see the crations you'll make with these two beautiful kits.

Tricia said...

I love love your She Art girl! You did a great job counterfeiting the inspiration!

Tara O said...

LOVE IT!! Great job counterfeiting. We won't discuss that after seeing the Christy Tomlinson kit, I might have accidentally, ahem, bought the papers in it. LOL!! I know...bad, BAD me.

Lesa said...

So cute!! You really went to the "artsy" side! Love the kit!

Tricia said...

Your kit is amazing!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

What an awesome kit!!! I have to go check out that stamp, I want!!!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Your kit is so awesome!!! I have to go check out that stamp, I want!!! xoxo

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Just getting caught up, this kit is awesome! Love the artsy stamp addition!

Ryann said...

Wow! Great kit! I love the little houses and embellies you added!