Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lovin' Hexagons!

One of the April challenges from the MME blog was to use hexagons prominently on a project.  I have been saving just bits and pieces from this older MME collection called "Love Me Do" just because I loved the colors and prints so much.  Punched hexagons were the perfect way to use up these scraps to make a cute card!

I added a stamped sentiment from Hero Arts, a couple of heart die-cuts from the same MME collection, and a bit of stitching to frame my background.  I think it came out quite cute. :)

Thanks for stopping by, and if you come back later I will have a few more cards from my April Counterfeit Kit to share!

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a fun card--LOVE the papers! I'm not a fan of hexagons--only because they are so popular right now! LOL! I like to go against trends...but I'm sure I will be using some on my creations soon:) Great card all around:)

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Sherri. Love the heart in the top corner.

Karen B. said...

What fun patterns for your hexagons, this card just makes me smile!

MiliPea Designs said...

What a great way to use up scraps. Great card.