Sunday, April 22, 2012

A few spring cards...

Here area few spring-y cards that I made this week using my March and April Counterfeit Kits.  The first one, with that adorable little fox, was made with scraps from my March kit.  I used one of the sketches found on the Hero Arts blog, and I am entering it in this month's Hero Arts Challenge.


These next cards were made with my April kit.  The first is based on a sketch from a CARDS magazine call. 

This one is one of my all-time favorites, I think!  So simple and a great way to use up scraps.  I made my pennants by punching the ends with a Martha Stewart border punch. 

Thanks for popping by today!

9 comments:

Susanne said...

All three of those cards are darling.

~amy~ said...

Sherri...such fun cards...I love that sweet fox!

MiliPea Designs said...

I love all three of these cards. Good luck with your submissions!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

These def. represent SPRING:) FAB!!! I love that first card--that fox is just tooooo cute:)

Unknown said...

Oh these are so lovely - I can't choose a favourite!! Each one is adorable :0)

Tara O said...

So very pretty! The jar one is sweet...I just got the PP from Dear Lizzy with the jars and didn't know what to do with it. *idea* Thank you

Lesa said...

Those are way cute! I can't pick a fav from those either! And now I have a new way to edge up those pennants!! You are so clever!!

Jimjams said...

LOVE these Sherri - my Mum has that border punch - what a great way to use it! TFS

Crystal said...

Great job sweetie!