Thursday, April 26, 2012

Have a Beauty-Full Birthday

I had a few minutes before heading out to an appointment this morning, and I thought I would play alongwith the April Sketch Challenge on The Craft's Meow blog.  It was a pretty sketch-different from what I usually do, but I knew it would work with my one set of Craft's Meow stamps.  And since I included that set in my April Counterfeit Kit, I had coordinating papers and embellies ready to go.  Love that about my kits!  Here is my card:
I used the Fly Free set from TCM.  Not too shabby for a quick birthday card, huh?  Thank you to my friend Lesa for my new flower frog, too!  I have been wanting one of these to display my cards on-I love it!

7 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card--love the papers and that ribbon! TOTALLY casing this:)

Susanne said...

Great mix of patterns and color. Love it.

Margie said...

Beauty-full card!! Love!

Karen B. said...

Sherri, what an amazing take on the sketch! The addition of the buttons add such a cute whimsical effect to your card. Thanks so much for joining The Craft's Meow this month!

Lisa said...

gorgeous colours and elements on this card. really love it

MiliPea Designs said...

Very pretty card.

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous...LOVE your color choices! thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!!!