Monday, April 16, 2012

My "She Art" Card :)

I had to smile when I read my friend Lesa's comment on my Counterfeit Kit for this month-she said I went artsy! :)  Usually my style is WAY on the cutesy side, so this month is totally different for me.  I am having so much fun with it, tough!  I was SO VERY HAPPY with my first "she art" project:
I used a brand new stamp set from {ippity} by Unity Stamp Co. called "Angie Girl: Dream with your Heart".  You can get it HERE-just scroll down until you see my pic, click "Choose", and you will be linked to all of {ippity}s stamp sets.
I pieced her skirt from different papers in my April kit.  The only thing that wasn't part of my original kit was the Studio Calico label sticker.  This was leftover from one of my 2011 Counterfeit Kits-it was perfect for this stamped sentiment.
Thanks for popping by!

12 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE how you made her dress! That is fabulous!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful dress!!! LOVE the butterflies too!!! Beautiful papers too!!!

Jimjams said...

I like artsy! What a fab card :o)

Lisa said...

how adorable is this?!? Just gorgeous. And what a joy to receive such a wonder through the post :-)

Jessi Fogan said...

omgosh, I LOVE her skirt! LOVE IT. I think I would wear it in real life...if I were a gal who wore skirts ;)

Unknown said...

Oh I just love this!! You did an amazing job :0)

MiliPea Designs said...

I love this card. So beautiful!

Tara O said...

I love it!!! It's gorgeous!

Tricia said...

Oh this card is stunning!! I love the colors and the butterflies are just adorable!!

Susanne said...

Hi Sherri, how have you been. That card is superb - I think you've mastered arsty and cutesy. Well done.

Lesa said...

that is a cute artsy card! Love it!

Margie said...

What a fun card-love your girl!