Thursday, July 31, 2014

Counterfeit Kit Challenge: Triangles!

                      

Used lots of my favorite papers from my July Counterfeit Kit, "Fresh Start", for this layout!  The challenge was to use triangles on your project. I saw a great cut file featuring triangles in this pattern, so I decided to recreate it using just my paper trimmer and patterned paper!

After arranging and adhering the triangles, I randomly stamped arrows to draw the eye to the right of the layout. I also created my own embellies by trimming a camera from my kraft cardstock and coloring it with Copics. I also used a chalkboard sticker and Polaroid die cut to make my accent.  Agnes provided me with this "Adorable Photo Op"!

8 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout and love what you did with the triangles. Lots of little details he's a cutie :)

Jimjams said...

Love the triangles - great idea

Margie said...

Love this layout! So much fun!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Those arrows really keep my eye moving. What a cutie-patootie!

cinmfoster said...

Love how this turned our!
Cindy F.

Susanne said...

This is super - love the effect of the arrows!

Virginia said...

Gorgeous layout - love triangles!

Lisa said...

what a great design and the stamped arrows are a perfect element to really draw the eye to that gorgeous photo!