Saturday, May 15, 2010

Teacher Thank You


This week's Get Sketchy challenge allowed me to play with a fun new product-Chalkboard Tag Stickers by DecoBugs! The stickers are black vinyl and made especially for chalk or even gel pens (like I used.) The best part: if you misspell a word or it's not straight, you can just wipe it off with a damp cloth and start again! (I did think I did this about four times with my sticker-I just couldn't seem to write in a straight line!)

When I saw the chalkboard stickers, I immediately thought about a school-themed card. I had some of this cute patterned paper from Imaginisce, so I used both sides to make a cute little thank you for a teacher. I also used a white gel pen to write my sentiment.

Hope you can join us for our challenge this week over at Get Sketchy! The prize is a fun Chalkboard Sticker prize pack from DecoBugs!

3 comments:

No Name said...

Ohh, this card is so adorable!
PERFECT for any teacher! :)

~ Ayana
www.ayanaposadas.typepad.com

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super sweet! Any teacher would appreciate it! :)

Unknown said...

SUPER cute teacher thank you.