Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baskets of Friendship


Here's another card that I made with that same 12 x 12 Perfect Page kit that I talked about yesterday. I love this one! The kit comes with this beautiful 8 x 8 die-cut paper. I trimmed off one side, then folded it in half for my card base. I cut a circle from teal cardstock, added the flower basket sticker and some gems. For my sentiment, I just added a sticker from the kit, punched a hole through the card front using my Crop-o-dile, then knotted a scrap of ribbon through the hole. So easy-but I think it's my favorite card of the week so far.
This card, along with "Sending You Sunshine" from yesterday's post, have already made it into the Momenta Designer Gallery on the website. Step-by-step directions for each will be available on the site soon, too. (I was very excited to see one of my cards showcased on Facebook! If you haven't joined the Momenta group on Facebook, you should head on over! Lots of giveaways and special deals being posted all month long!)
Ribbon by SEI; all other supplies by Momenta.
Thanks for popping by today. I will have lots of projects to share with you in the next few days, so be sure to keep checking back!

2 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

Heyyy Sherri!
Thanks so much for letting me know about the Cards Magazine blog! I really appreciate it. :)
This card is super adorable!
The colors are great and I really like that flower basket. So cute!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! :) I love the shape of your card - way to go using the die cut paper and folding it in half! :)