Saturday, March 6, 2010

A late Valentine's Day share...


but I just had to show you all. This is my first time trying something "shabby chic." I was very pleased with the results, but let me tell you-IT TOOK FOREVER! I second guessed myself the whole time I was making it. I knew that when it was done, I wanted to give it to someone special who would appreciate it. I gave it to my mom and dad. They've been having a rough time of it for the past few months because of my dad's health issues, so I wanted to give them something special to let them know how much we all love them both.

I made the shape of the card by tracing a chipboard mini album by K & Co. The base of the card is made from Bo Bunny Double Dot cardstock, flourish background stamp (heat embossed on the red heart) by Hero Arts, brown flourish on text paper from Gel-a-Tins.

No comments: