Tuesday, September 29, 2009

World Cardmaking Day Crop

Please join me on Saturday, October 3 for a fun-filled day of cropping, stamping, cardmaking...whatever you enjoy papercrafting! I will be hosting a crop from 10-4 at the Skowhegan Sno-Hawks Club on Route 2 in Skowhegan.
The cost of the crop is $10 per person (to cover the cost of the building rental) unless you purchased a ShareCroppers kit during the months of August of September-then you crop for FREE!
I will provide drinks and snacks for all, but please bring your own lunch.
The question a lot of you have is: What do I bring? My answer: anything you'd like to work on! You can make cards or layouts, whichever you choose. Definitely bring your basic supplies (paper trimmers, adhesives, etc.) and an assortment of papers and embellishments. My Cricut, Sizzix, punches, stamps and idea books will be available for you to use as well.
I will have a few items from the kits available for purchase, along with some extra goodies, but you are under no obligation to buy anything. The purpose of this crop is to get together with other papercrafters and HAVE FUN! When else do you get a whole day to just scrap and stamp, uninterrupted?
Please RSVP as soon as possible if you'd like to come. You can call me at 474-6682 or email me at sharecropperskits@gmail.com. I need to have a head count by Thursday, Oct.1 to determine if there is enough interest.
Hope to see you all Saturday!

No comments: