Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcome to the World


Here is the baby card that I wanted to share with you all. I had originally submitted this to Papercrafts magazine for a sketch call. Although it wasn't chosen, I still love the color scheme and that cute little elephant. The elephant is actually a sticker that I backed with white cardstock to give it stability, when popped it up with foam tape. I added a little detail by tying some white cotton thread around his tail. This card was made with scraps that I had leftover from a scrapbook kit from Momenta (formerly American Traditionals.) It is from the Born to be Wild line. I love that the colors and designs could go for either a boy or a girl.


I am putting together details for a crop I will be hosting on World Card Making Day (Saturday, Oct. 3.) I will share details about that soon. Remember, if you purchased a ShareCroppers Kit during the months of August or September, you can attend the crop for free! Otherwise, there will be a nominal fee to help cover the cost of renting the space. Watch for more details over the next few days.

No comments: