Thursday, September 24, 2009

Birthday tickets and a cute link...


Here is another card, as promised. (Also a "dud" but I liked it so much that I made a similar one for my husband's birthday last month.) The stamps are by Inkadinkado, and I got them in the dollar bins at Jo's a few months ago. I have also seen them as part of a larger set at the Super Jo's in Bangor. Note the folded down edge of the pocket-just another neat little way to use your border punches or decorative edge scissors-snip the edge and then fold it down. Looks great with double-sided paper. (This double-sided paper is from SEI.)

Also, I wanted to share a link to a cute project by Jennifer McGuire. It's over at 2peas. It's a school-themed treat holder, but could be easily modified to be a Halloween treat holder. I just may have to make some using my new little Halloween stamps from Hero Arts. I will try to share some of the Halloween cards that I made recently with them. So cute!

Thanks for checking out the blog today, and check back tomorrow for a cute baby card based on a Papercrafts sketch call.

No comments: