Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another card based on the same sketch...


as yesterday's "Welcome to the World" card. You can see the similar design elements, but with very different papers and embellishments. This card features leftover papers from my wedding album, which was a kit from Club SEI. You can also purchase these papers separately-they are from the Bridgeport line. I used the Upper Crest border punch from Fiskars, along with rub-ons from Basic Grey's Urban Prairie line. The "Thank You" rub-on is by Rusty Pickle. Note the sanded background-I used Black Magic cardstock by Core'dinations. This makes a great card base because the reverse side (along with the core) is that pretty aqua color. Cards with black bases are sometimes difficult to write in (unless you add a lighter colored journaling box inside.) The Black Magic line gives you a pretty and super-easy alternative.


CROP NEWS: I will be having a crop from 10-4 on Saturday, Oct. 3. Anyone and everyone is invited to attend. The crop will be held at the Skowhegan Snowmobile Club on Route 2. The fee for this crop is $10, unless you purchased one of the ShareCroppers kits in August or September. If so, then you crop for FREE! Please let me know by Wednesday, 9/30 if you will be attending. I will provide drinks and snacks-please bring a lunch or you can scoot out for take-out, whichever you prefer.


To respond, please call me at 474-6682 or email me at sharecropperskits@gmail.com.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: