Friday, April 22, 2011

Lily Pad Sketch Challenge

I feel so honored to be working with the girls on the Lily Pad Cards Dream team. Our sketch artist in the amazing Lucy Abrams! She created this wonderful sketch for us to use this week:




We also have a generous sponsor this week, Penny Black! This was my first time using Penny Black stamps and cardstock. I used the Mimi in Paris set to create my card based on Lucy's sketch:

Ooh la la! Be sure to check out all of the details for this week's challenge HERE on the Lily Pad Cards blog. I know you will be amazed by all of the Dream Team's cards, as well!


5 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh Sheri this is SO SWEET and clever!! LOVE it!!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love the sweet image and the flowery cobblestone!

Susanne said...

Too too cute!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ah..this is way too fun, love your sweet design!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Sherri, this is absolutely adorable! Love the colors your used, too. So cute!