Friday, April 22, 2011

Counterfeit Kit Mini Challenge #3: Inspired by Food

Our mini challenge was to create a project inspired by our favorite foods. My favorite food is ice cream-hands down! I knew that I wanted to scrap these photos from our trip to the Ben & Jerry's factory last fall. As I looked through my kit, I noticed my cloud papers and chipboard shapes, the scalloped borders, and the blues and greens. My mind instantly thought of the B&J's containers. I thought it would be fun to recreate the background from the packaging. Although it's not exact, it's definitely inspired by the packaging. I am so proud of myself for getting these photos scrapped and on a 2-page spread, to boot! :)
We would love to see your take on this challenge! You can see the original post HERE on the Counterfeit Kit blog.

No comments: