Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lily Pad Inspiration Challenge

The Lily Pad DT had a fun assignment this week: we got to hunt through all of the submissions from the past month and create a card inspired by one of them! This assignment is perfect for me because I am always inspired by others' cards, and I always tell myself that I will "lift" their design someday. Well, life gets busy and I forget. Having this as an assignment was the perfect reason to make one of these cards!


I loved THIS card by Therese, who entered this for the Lily Pad Color Throwdown. I had that same scooter stamp in my stash, and I had never inked it up. Time to remedy that! Here is what I came up with:

I cut this fun shaped card using my Cricut Wild Card cartridge. It's hard to see the detail, but the pink cardstock is dry embossed with the same quirky heart that is on the scooter-love that! I also hope that you will join us for this fun challenge-you could win a gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp! Check out the challenge details and the rest of the Dream Team's cards HERE.

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Sherri... just my type of fave card.... hot pink, glitter, hearts... - simply stunning.