Saturday, December 18, 2010

Unity Christmas Cards


Finally-a new post! :)

First, exciting news to share-I am now a college graduate! YAY! Now for the job hunt...but in the meantime it means that I will have lots of time to create and share. :)

I am finally getting a chance to work on my Christmas cards. Today's share is a card that I made using some stamps from one of my favorite stamp companies: Unity Stamp Co. I combined a couple of different stamp sets for this one, but I think they look great together. The tag and ornaments are popped up with foam squares, and I added a little touch of Crystal Stickles to add some sparkle.

I have a few other designs that I will be sharing over the next few days-be sure to check back!

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

very pretty Sherri. Love the ornaments

Michele Gross said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray!! So glad you are back in action! This is one lovely card Miss Graduate :D

Ayana Posadas said...

Love your card, Sherri!
Yaaayyy for graduating! Congrats!
That's fantastic! :)