Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Unity Christmas Card


Here is another Christmas card design that I am sending out this year. This one features the the little tree from "25 Days"-this is a fabulous set! I stamped the tree onto an embossed die cut shape (love this Spellbinders die!) I also love that I was able to cut a perfect mat by using my Spellbinders die with felt.

I "cheated" a bit on this card by using a premade card base from Making Memoris. This pad came with 20 cards in 4 designs. Each card had background print and die-cut border, so it saved me a few steps. I also added some Making Memories felt poinsettias and leaves. So easy, yet just my style with all of the layers.

Thanks for stopping by-be sure to check back all this week for lots of new Christmas projects!

No comments: