Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bohemian Flower Card


Today's share is a quick card made from the sketch I found on the Repeat Impressions blog. I am also entering it in the "Stamp It Out" challenge on the City Crafter Challenge blog. The stamp is from Ippity (you can get it HERE) and the papers and ink are from Stampin' Up! I stamped the flower image once on white cardstock with Crushed Curry ink, then I stamped it again with black ink on two different patterned papers and Crushed Curry cardstock. Then I paper-pieced the flower and added some Glossy Accents to the center. Yellow and purple pearls and a bit of purple ribbon finish this super-easy card. I think that I will keep this card in my stash and add a sentiment inside when I need a quick birthday or thinking of you card. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

I love the design and the colorful pp, so happy looking, love it!!

Anita Rex said...

So pretty Sherri! I hope your having a great holiday season!

Ros said...

Such lovely colours ... and beautiful stamping ... thanks
for joining us at CCCB this week

Terry said...

Beautiful choice of papers and layout! Love the pretty colors!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card.. Love that little flower.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

This is just lovely! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!