Thursday, June 10, 2010

Some quick cards...



using more of the Momenta page kit. This is 5 cards so far from just one kit-and I've barely made a dent in the contents! I have been adding bits of cardstock and few little embellishments, but I'm impressed with long this kit has lasted. It's nice to have everything ready to go in the package to make a quick card. No rummaging through the scrap bins looking for things that go together. :) (Who am I kidding-the scraps rarely make it to the scrap bins these days. There are little piles everywhere!)


The first card, I {Heart} You, is really simple. But I like the way the sentiment stands out-it really grabs your attention. These are chipboard alpha stickers from Momenta. They are fun and have a touch of glitter. I also tried something a bit different-I used a pink puffy heart sticker on top of a white button. Looks cute, don't you think?


The second card, Just a Note, is also very simple, but it's a great card to keep ready in your card stash. I love these colors together-and the paper flower from Hero Arts matched the Momenta paper perfectly. Gotta love that. :)


I will be back tomorrow with this week's Get Sketchy challenge. Hope you can join in!

2 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

How cute are these cards! Love the colors

Ayana Posadas said...

Such cute cards!
I love the embossing!