Friday, June 25, 2010

Get Sketchy #44


Good morning! Just a quick note: there will be two posts today, one for the Get Sketchy challenge and one for the DeNami new stamp collection. Make sure that you check out both posts for lots of inspiration! :)

First up today is the latest Get Sketchy sketch challenge. I remember when I first saw this sketch-I loved it! I think I was drawn to the large bracket-shaped design. There are just so many possibilities. You could create a flap like I did, or you could use die cut paper or a large chipboard bracket.

I used retro-style papers and die-cuts from Cosmo Cricket, cardstock by DeNami design and Momenta, and buttons by DeNami Design.

Please check out the Get Sketchy blog for this week's sketch and fabulous cards from the entire design team. Hope you can play along!

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Cute card. I like the sketch too.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! Love the way you flipped that flap. :)