Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another Playful Puppies Project


Just wanted to share one more project using the Playful Puppies collection. I stamped all four of the puppies, the dog bone and the paw print on the sides of a glass jar using StazOn ink. I then colored each image using Bic Mark-It pens. I scrunched some tissue paper up inside to show the stamping, but this would be a great gift jar filled with goodies. Have you ever hear of "Puppy Chow"? We call them Muddy Buddies (made with Chex cereal) but I have heard it also called "Puppy Chow" and I think this would be a cute little treat.

Thanks for stopping by today-please come back in a little bit for another project using a *NEW* stamp set from DeNami Design.

4 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Super cuteness!! What a fun idea!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Awww, super cute project! I love your thinking outside of the "card-making box!"

Laurie Chilton said...

What a fun idea Sherri! I love puppy chow, that is the kind that is made with chex and chocolate. Beautiful job! :)

Amy Schumacher said...

I can't get over how stinkin' cute this is! What a FANTASTIC idea! Love it! Love it! LOVE IT!