Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Cardmaking Day!




As promised, here are two of my new Halloween cards. These are minis, made from my 3" scalloped circle punch. This is quite possibly one of my most-used tools. I combined stamps from a couple of different companies. First, I used my little fox from Imaginisce. He is one of my favorites. I love that I can dress him up in costumes by using other stamps with him. It really stretches my stamp dollar. The witch hat (by Studio G) is stamped on patterned paper, then cut out and adhered to the front. I also used Studio G sentiments on each card. The little ghost is from Hero Arts.
Don't forget to stop by the official World Cardmaking Day website-the link is over on the right. Just click on the icon and it will bring you there. There are lots of card ideas and tips, plus a great card contest. What a great activity for this rainy day! Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: