Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bewitching Halloween card


This card is very different from most that I make. First of all, I usually choose "open" image stamps-designs that can be colored in with pencils or stamped onto patterned paper. This image was my mom's, and I thought it looked very vintage. I stamped the image on the yellow circle to give the image of a full moon, but thought it still needed something more. I learned how to stamp on twill tape in my Technique Tuesday class at CKC-Manchester and had gotten a package of the twill tape at the vendor faire. Like so many of my purchases, the package was sitting, unopened, on a shelf. I decided to stamp "bewitching" repeatedly on the twill-and I loved the result. Very different from my usual "cutesy" cards, but still a great, simple card.

No comments: