Friday, June 22, 2012

CAS Thinking of You

My card today is a quickie, made from scraps that were on my desk. :)

The background paper made the perfect frame for this label die-cut, but the sentiment that I had originally stamped on the die-cut bled a bit.  What to do?  Cover it up, of course!  I had already stamped these little flowers out of coordinating papers for another project, so I used some leftovers to cover up the icky sentiment.  I created a little tag to house a tiny sentiment, then tied it through the center of one of the flowers.  The fun border on the bottom is just a border sticker.  Super quick!
I am actually entering this in 2 different challenges: BasicGrey Challenge (CAS) and Hero Arts' Thinking of You.

Please stop by tomorrow, as I am Guest Designing for BasicGrey Challenges for the next few weeks!  I have two fun projects to share with you tomorrow, using some of my favorite new Basic Grey products!  Play along with me and you could win a fabby gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!

1 comment:

MIE(Mieko) said...

Beautiful card! I'm looking forward to seeing the new card for the next challenges. Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges. Hugs Miieko xx