Sunday, May 27, 2012

End of my May Counterfeit Kit

My May Counterfeit Kit has come to an end.  I used nearly every scrap of paper in my kit this month.  I have just a handful of punched butterflies left!  Of course, there are some alpha stickers and other embellies left, too, but my goal is to use as much paper each month as possible.  I have SO much in my stash!  Here are the last projects from my kit...

3 cards...



 6 simple tags perfect for quick cards or to tie on gift bags...

a garland for a gift bag or box and coordinating tag...

 a pretty tag from teeny, tiny scraps...

 and 5 tags to tie on water bottles for my favorite teachers. :)

So that's the end of my kit...I'm kind of sad that it's gone!  I LOVED my kit this month and created so many projects with it.  All together, I made 14 cards, 13 tags, and one mini garland.  Not too shabby!

I have to admit-I caved and subscribed to a card kit club last month.  I now have two kits that are sitting on my desk, unused.  I am going to try to create a few cards over this long weekend to share.  Both of these kits are totally our of my comfort zone, so I am a bit nervous to break into them!  Check back tomorrow for sneaks of my I Heart {ippity} projects!

10 comments:

Ann said...

Wow, you've been busy! I love all those cute tags & the paper on your first card! Great work!

Tricia said...

I love the tags, I'm going to have to try some.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations dearie...you have been busy!!!!

Susanne said...

Wow, love the cards and other projects too. You really finished your kit off in style.

Anonymous said...

You are one BUSY woman! Love all of them, I'd love to see your crafting space when you are in the zone. :D

Unknown said...

Super, super duper projects. Just love the tags...all of them!! I have finished my kit too :0( but looking forward to next month!!!

KAT said...

very cute projects. i love them all. i tried following you. blogger is not letting me. will try again later.

Rita said...

The tags are my favorite! Cute! Cute! Cute!

Rita said...

The tags are my favorite! Very cute!

Creative Kuts said...

Very cute tags. Thanks for sharing.
Cheryl
Creative Kuts @www.creativekuts.com