Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

Today's shares use the same stamp set from {ippity}, but are made with very different color schemes for very different occasions.  The first uses primary colors, including a yellow ribbon, for Memorial Day:


The next uses pastels and feminine embellies, along with a pink ribbon, for Breast Cancer Awareness.

I shared these projects over on the I Heart {ippity} blog today, where I am proud to be a new Design Team member!  As of May 1st, I am no longer an {ippity} Chick, but you can still order your favorite {ippity} stamps from my friend, Heather Flaherty, owner of I Heart {ippity}!  Just click on her name on the Unity website to choose her as your {ippity} Chick.  Easy, right? ;)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful cards! Congrats on the DT.No wonder I couldn't find your name as an Ippity Chick!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty love the bright colors

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Sherri :-)

thanks for entering the Soimon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x