Saturday, February 25, 2012

Priceless Friendship

I finally got a chance to play along with this week's Chick challenges {with Ippity}!  Many of you know that this is the challenge blog that I run with my sweet friend and fellow {ippity} chick, Jenny Johns.  Sadly, I rarely have a chance to join in.  I knew that this week's sketch would be perfect for an idea that I had in mind for the new "Fabulous Girl" stamp from {ippity}.



I imagined this sketch as a store window, filled with retro style dresses.  I started with a 3x3.75" white panel, which I stamped and paper-pieced with several different patterned papers.  Then, I cut the panel into three sections and adhered it to my black card base.  I drew some little price tags to go along with the sentiment and the theme of the card.  I was so happy with the results!

I hope that you will find time to play along with this week's challenge, too!  You can find the sketch and all of the challenge details HERE on the Chick Challenges blog.

thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: