Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Halloween

I have a few projects to share using {ippity}'s newest releases. This was a card that made for a recent Paper Crafts magazine. Sadly, it was not chosen, but I still wante to share it!
I used {ippity}'s new stamp set, "Sucks to Get Old". I just love that sweet little lollipop! I colored my lollipops and bows with Copic markers, and I layered the round "pop" to give it some dimension.
The "Happy Halloween" sentiment is from a retired Unity stamp set. I really love the background paper on this card, too. It is an embossed chevron design from SEI. I *think* it is from the "Spooks" collection. Super fun and glossy!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. If you would like to order this stamp set, just head over to the Unity Stamp site-HERE is a direct link to "Sucks to Get Old". I'd appreciate it if you would also click on me as your {ippity} chick!

No comments: