Monday, July 18, 2011

Sweet 16

I realized that I forgot to share the Sweet 16 card that I made for my daughter Jordan earlier this month. "Coffee" may seem like a strange theme for this card, but her Sweet 16 party had a coffee-shop theme, so it was very appropriate. :) I used my July Counterfeit Kit for this card. I am getting SO much mileage from this kit! I have another card that I will share later today which I also made using this month's kit. That makes a total of 6 cards, a single-page layout, and a double-page layout so far, and it's only the 18th! I still have quite a bit of product left in my kit. I have two more layouts in mind for this kit, then I will probably make cards from the rest of my kit. This is the most I have used from a kit since I started playing along back in January!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card - my kit seems to go on forever - its not getting any smaller!

Margie said...

Perfect card for a coffee themed party!! Awesome!