Friday, March 11, 2011

My Counterfeit Sunny Clearing Kit

I love this little kit. The colors, the patterns...and how easy it was for my to pull together. :)
All of the papers are from Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl 6x6 paper pad. I also pulled a few Cosmo Cricket Elements from another line, some cute little chipboard flower buttons from Dollar Tree, and a set of Studio G number/alpha border stamps. I decided that instead of the large scalloped calendar from the inspiration kit, I would use my Hero Arts doily stamp. I really love this stamp, and I think it works well with the rest of the kit. I stamped it on Crushed curry cardstock with Versamark ink, then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
My sweet mom crocheted me some tiny doilies, too, but I didn't have them when I took this photo. I also made a couple of embellished paper clips using buttons and oversized epoxy brads. You will see them both on a project or two very soon. :)
Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit challenge blog to see Meridy's kit and Bethany's kit, along with some fun links to freebies for your own kits.

4 comments:

Clair said...

Beautiful!

Tricia said...

Such a pretty kit! This was my favorite of the add-ons. I can't wait to see your crocheted flowers and embellished paper clips. Nicely done!

A Creative Operation said...

I love your kits, you have a great eye for colors and a cool stash!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

This was my favorite add-on this month! I love what you did with it! That doily is fabulous!