Saturday, September 25, 2010

Two new cards to share...



from last week's challenges. I had scheduled two posts for last weekend when we were in Vermont, and I just realized that the posts have disappeared into thin air. Not quite sure what I did-I was so tired at the end of last week, who knows what happened!


I still wanted to share these cards with you. The first was my card for last week's Get Sketchy Challenge. I used papers, stacked stickers and a denim dino sticker from Imaginisce.


My second card is my "SOS" card for the Wee Memories Challenge. "SOS" stand for the card recipe in this challenge: Scallops, Orange, and String! I love the Apple Cider line from Imaginisce-the colors, the prints, and this cute little chipboard sticker. My card is very simple, but includes some fun little detials. Thanks for looking!

I hope you can come back today. Wee Memories is hosting a blog hop beginning this morning at 8 AM EST! You can start hopping on the Wee Memories blog.

No comments: