Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Product Spotlight: Halloween Petit Fours


I love Halloween! Anyone who visits my house in October can easily see that-I go a little overboard when decorating for Halloween. Nothing scary..just spooky-cute.

"Spooky-cute". Now there's a phrase that describes this month's Product Spotlight perfectly. This month, DeNami is featuring it's adorable new Halloween Petit Fours set. This set is really cute. It contains a little jack-o-lantern face, a cute little spider, a spiderweb and "Boo!" I've used three of these images on my card above. First, I used the spiderweb to make a fun background on purple cardstock. Then, I used the "Boo!" stamp with StazOn ink to stamp my sentiment on DeNami's 5/8" white grosgrain ribbon. Finally, I stamped a little tag with spider and tied it to my ribbon. A few buttons finish off my card.

Please make sure you visit the DeNami blog today-we're hosting our September Blog Hop beginning at 11 AM EST (8 AM PST). Lots of inspiration and prizes to be won!

5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Wait til you see the ribbon on my project! LOL! Great minds ;) This is really cute and fun! I love the fun spooky colors :)

Unknown said...

Spooky-Cute is a great description. Love how you stamped on the ribbon, and the hanging spider is too cute!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! I love what you did with the Halloween set! :)

Ayana Posadas said...

I love how you stamped on the ribbon!
This is such a cute card! :)

Ann said...

Adorable! I love it!