Friday, July 23, 2010

Get Sketchy #48


How about a sweet and simple card to end the week? This week's sketch over at Get Sketchy is super simple but packs a lot of punch. And versatile, too! You should see all of the beautiful cards that the Design Team came up with this week. You can see them all HERE.

Our sponsor this week is The Cutting Cafe, which has some adorable digital stamp images. I printed my flower bunch on white cardstock, then printed the vase on kraft cardstock and paper pieced my image. I paired this with some super-cute patterned paper from Pebbles, Inc. and some ribbon scraps. For my sentiment, I used a little "thinking of you" rub-on from Rusty Pickle.

Will you join us for our challenge this week? It's really simple to do: just check out this week's sketch and make a card based on the sketch. Then post your link at Get Sketchy. Super easy, right? Hope you can all join us!

No comments: