Friday, July 2, 2010

Get Sketchy #45


I laughed a bit when I made my "For You" card featured in this week's Get Sketchy challenge. Why? Because I had already used the sketch by mistake a couple of weeks ago! So I actually have two cards to share made with this week's sketch-bonus for you!

The first card featured here is the card I made for my daughter's 15th birthday, which was Saturday. Crazy, huh? Seems like it was just yesterday that we were having a Tweety Bird party for her 5th birthday and here we are, 10 years later. All of the supplies are from Club SEI.

My second card is based on the same sketch, but looks very different because I used stamps and string in place of the die cut and ribbon. Stamp is by Hero Arts.

Please check out the other gorgeous cards by the DT over on the Get Sketchy blog. Hope you can play along with this week's challenge. The prize is a fun package of goodies from Kimosabe Scraps!



No comments: