Friday, May 29, 2009

Miss You Mini Card



I'm still playing around with my entry for the "manly card" challenge over on the Hero Arts blog. It also occurred to me that I should include links for some of the blogs and sites that I talk about. The Hero Arts blog is one of my favorites-you can visit it HERE. New posts from the designers each day, tons of ideas, and weekly contests. Need I say more?

Today I'm sharing a mini card I made for this challenge. It's pretty versatile-could be for a man, woman or child. I'm actually going to send it to the students in my practicum classroom. It's been less than a month since my semester ended, but I really do miss them already. Can't wait to have a classroom of my own soon!

For this card, I used a wood-grain stamp from the Hero Arts Artistic Windows set, a little owl from their Ink 'n Stamp Birds and Branches set, and the "miss you" sentiment from Lily Pad Greetings. Yes, more owls. The Green Stack from DCWV goes perfectly with all of my new owl stamps, too.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

This is so pretty! Love the owl against the black hole - nice touch!