Sunday, April 14, 2013

A few more March kit projects...

My March Counterfeit Kit was the biggest ones that I have assembled in quite a few months!  I have eked out a few more cards from it, but I still hope to make a few more.  That kit will stay together in my scrap room for a bit longer. :)

Here are the latest 4 cards from that kit:

(This one is my mom's favorite!  She requested one like this for Mother's Day. :) )

(For my sweet and generous friend Heather-I will always have good memories of the I Heart {ippity} DT)


(This card still needs something-more buttons?  I will keep it out on my worktable until I figure it out!)

Thanks for looking-I have my April kit posted soon.  Full of bright colors and fun prints!  

2 comments:

glorygirl said...

Beautiful cards! I love the color combinations you have used!

MiliPea Designs said...

Gorgeous cards! Wonderful job!